ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-2488

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Each to their own.

The announcement yesterday was good news and it gave the company an opportunity to update the status and strategy moving forward. To me this was a "dry run" for the release of the SS and the firming of offtake agreements (from LOI's to Binding agreements).

It also enabled the company to spell out its strategy for the future- moving quickly and inexpensively from the DFS to supply of DOS ore. The report confirmed the thoughts of many in regard to the very high quality product, which is in much demand in a market where supply is dwindling. To me it is very clear that this is a medium term investment and the price will vary over the coming weeks.

Well done to those that sold and got back in ... risky business because there will be a time when that decrease will not happen and you will pay a premium to get back on board, or miss out.

My strategy is to reassess when we are producing and exporting ... the plans should be firm at that stage for the best utilisation for maximum benefits of the resources.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.139K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1009118 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2695345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.