ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-2490

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2466
    IMO The higher the SP goes the more volatile the swings.
    We are already evidencing this today.

If I said last weekend the shares & options you hold will rise by circa 4% in 48 hours I am tipping you would be happy.
    The fact it went up by 10% yesterday and down by 6% today makes you think...
    Share value never goes up in a straight line. However, the trend line is strong with this one.

I also have concern for those that solely rely on TA and Charts.
    (Don't get me wrong, I wish you all make huge profits.)
    The reason behind my concern is IMO you all play from the same or similar play book.
    e.g. IMO most punters who bought yesterday and placed stop losses would have got hit today.
    The trolls and others larger players with bots know the play book and can manipulate for their own benefit.
    Including down ramping on these forums using dumb questions and statements.
    You can pick them a mile away by the one liners and low number of Likes and GAs.
    Very rarely do they go to two lines because they are not able to justify their positions with fact.
    There are givers and takers in this world, and on ADNs threads! You can work them out.

The only weapon against this is to not sell and that includes not having stop losses.
    To support that position you need to understand the FA of the company.
    Thanks to Wombat, Megagene, Pict and others the FA on ADN is easy to learn and understand.

ALL IMO

GLTAH whatever your journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.139K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1009118 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2695345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.