ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-2493

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I am fairly new to investing and still finding my bearings. It's been a fun experience so far and it helps having such an informative forum with a good bunch of people and community spirit, helping each other out.
    The common pattern I've seen through HC forums though are the clowns who post comments like : "lucky I took the money and ran yesterday", "watching it slide every day down and down", the constant bickering and name calling, and self noting. Nothing worth of value or supported. It's all for their own gain.
    Before reading legends' posts (Wombat777, Megagene79, PICT) I saw a sense of camaraderie I haven't seen in any other forum. The mentioned profiles offered information right there for everyone to see and make their own opinions. I did my research and felt comfortable placing my money in as all facts were lining up. I only wish I found this forum earlier in my journey.
    Right now I'm seeing a lot of noise and distractors, trying to ramp the price down. Before the big jump Friday, we had a sense of community and good honest chat. During the rise, people came out of the woodwork to see what the go was and what ADN is. This week, price falling and now clowns emerge from the backroom with their advice and "knowledge / wisdom". Where were you previously? I'm holding my stock tightly, not selling and will take the opportunity of a price drop to buy more. I hope the weak hands will do the same. This will turn, and turn for the better. I want to be on the ride this time round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $676 42.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1010309 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2739453 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.