ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-25219

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    In an attempt to respond to poster comments:

- the advisers don't determine when the raises occur, the Board does - hence the Board would have had to be Insider trading en masse. Simply not plausible IMO.
    - Yes, some big funds bought the stock at high prices - however this was not because they saw value in ADN at the elevated price - rather they were forced to buy ADN as they track the Index and ADN was admitted to the Index.
    - The other stock mentioned in the HPA space IMO is high risk - they are far ahead of ADN in terms of HPA development (and the NPV of their Project is $1 billion plus), however if the Alcoa JV does not eventuate they will be hit hard IMO as they will need to raise big capital to develop the Project. If the Alcoa JV comes through, IMO they will thrive.

I'm still not aware of any institutional investors buying stakes in ADN (except when forced to do so to meet Index requirements). Maybe I am mistaken in this regard as I have not been watching every day so I stand to be corrected if some institutions have taken meaningful genuine stakes in ADN - by genuine I mean because they want/choose to own the stock - if they have done it will be a good/bullish sign.
    - I've got no association with any shorters and I have never shorted a stock - as I wrote before, to me it's simply too risky - I could not sleep at night knowing I had an unlimited exposure if the share price rocketed higher for some reason and I was short the stock.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $102.0K 6.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 615000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 980592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.