ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Impressive you’re getting in at 20! I hope everything works out...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Impressive you’re getting in at 20! I hope everything works out and you’re all set up by 30.
    My only advice (which you don’t have to take but I wish I considered when I was 20) would be to manage your risk, don’t ask your money to do too much (the book ‘the richest man in babylon’ is great for strategies like this) and come up with an investment strategy that will set you up for success. For example I am trying to build a portfolio where the dividends will go towards or pay for a house deposit (and other low risk investments) which I’ll then rent out or get roommates to cover mortgage repayments. The more you use the dividends rather than the principal for expenses, the more you will hold onto your net worth and be able to generate incomes with lower and lower risk.
    For example I can see my small portfolio reaching $100k+ in higher risk stocks by the end of the year. I then plan to reassess/rebalance and invest more savings into 6-10% return dividend etfs and other dividend stocks (DRP is good for this too). My goal is to create a kind of pyramid where my higher risk stocks are towards the top, and lower risk dividend stocks which I will have a lot more of will be towards the bottom.

I’m sure you have your own strategy as well but thought I’d share because if I started this at your age I would be 5 years ahead right now. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.