ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Just sharing a pic from fathers day, as I sat and reviewed my...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3552/3552950-0e5eef3cd27efbd176f12fd43b8ab24f.jpg
    Just sharing a pic from fathers day, as I sat and reviewed my portfolio.

I couldnt be more comfortable in both the FA and TA setup's for ADN as they stand. I'm an investor and have a 4 year timeline (2025), I have added to my holdings again on 6/9. I have held since may 2020 and despite rationalising my holdings at times, I continue to add ADN to my core holdings as funds permit.

We were all hurt by the Short attack and the SP manipulation, however like many things, time heals those wounds, and we look forward to the news flow and progress of our now "well funded" company ( and their JV's!!) .

Management have not missed a target yet, I will let others decide if heads should roll on the BOD, however i will support any historical analysis of who knew what when and the role that TC played. I will say that on longer timescales, KARMA does apply, and I have a set of size 12 steelcaps reserved for those days.

Meanwhile we watch and use the ignore function judiciously.

Good luck to all, and I can say that i am very confident in my analysis for ADN, Short , Medium and Long term timescales,

APO!
    Oh and happy belated fathers day to all dads ( and those that do the fathering role)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.