ADN 4.76% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-26739

1. 4,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1103
    It's interesting to see a few more holders here sharing their concerns regarding another potential CR at some point.

It's also quite logical to link the amount of shorts still being held and increasing to the fact "they" know something we don't again. After all, we would be stupid not to learn from the past experience and be cautious.

I wonder how much of this "could" be a bluff into scaring us into thinking "they" know something and to get more of us to give up our shares at a cheaper price so they can cover???

I'd say a simple way to put SH's mind's at rest would be some communication from the company on the forward plan. I realise this would need some substance behind it. JM can't just say we will be debt funding with no CR again. He used to say that last year and then slowly started introducing the CR words in interviews earlier this year then low an behold we had a CR. I think another would be pretty bad news for us.

However I still think the company could make some positive announcements that would reassure SH's. Have we ordered the long lead items we raised for yet? If yes then let us know, surely that's a positive sign we are going mining isn't it? If we haven't ordered them then why did we raise when the SP was so low, if we didn't need to then? As others have said stop "dicking" around and just get the DFS out, lets focus on the products and revenue streams we have now, the other's can be added at a later date.

On the topic of BOA's I'm happy for them to shop around and hopefully find something not Chinese. I think the way things are developing even in the last few days, too much dependence on China is one small area of risk I see when reforecasting my risk assessment here.

That being said I'm still extremely confident and was quite happy to see an order at 15.5 that's been in the que a while get filled this morning.

Happy weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $78.56K 3.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1457650 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 352799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.