ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

We won't know how good it is until we see the ADN's numbers in a...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    We won't know how good it is until we see the ADN's numbers in a FS. Meanwhile, the ratio of 3:1 confirms it is above average, which is great news. I don't have access to a frequency distribution of conversion rates and costs for a statistically valid sample of deposits across the world. So I'll have to take the company's word, and assume normal means average. Agreed, its not definitive, by a long shot. But it is very promising, and another reason for LT holders to maintain confidence.

Of course, the shorters are saying the company is a fraud, that ADN is lying. I note the same crew said the same about AXE, who today was granted a patent, despite the shorters claiming the patent app was dead. They implied FMG was a fraud, just before it jumped, same again with WTC before it skyrocketed, and the same about a truckload of others. They cry fraud it seems every other day, and the only reason it works is because people are easily spooked, and don't bother researching their form. They seem to especially love targeting innovative new Australian companies. The public has difficulty understanding new stories, and retail is easily spooked. They don't give a rats if they crush innovation, as long as the cut a slice from mum and dad investors.

IMHO, anyone claiming ADN is a scam, is either a nutcase, or a wilful scammer themselves. Its flat earth level of stupid. Really, half a dozen companies, consultants, brokers, and the SA government are colluding on a scam, and for what purpose???? For a lifestyle company???? It'd be easier to actually do the work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.