ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-27024

1. 3,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    the way the asx is set up the hole they dig is very easy to climb out of i would hope one day this changes like they have done in the US, imo i think the appointment of Melissa Holzberger is very significant , what we all saw on the last lot of continuous shorting was no doubt information the brokers knew about and planned they then covered into the cr which i believe they knew the number long before the announcement , no risk to them yet we all were sure that when they covered the sp would rise not the case the way they done it , seems to me the same is happening now, theres been a few soft shots fired from asic regarding brokers inside trading , maybe its a warning shot and there will be some nervous brokers / directors doing this again especially as we were so blatantly raped last time with no questions from asic , funny how you can go up and they are onto you asking questions but go down like that and silence

yes we need more capital for full production so we either get that by another cr at which this lot of shorters will cover into or we finance as JM has indicated , so theres some creditbility on the line or whats left of it , as owners of the company im sure we would all agree that financing would be preferred

the second option which they may well know relates to the Melissa Holzberger appointment , are MEP ready to sell their 25% and if so how much would their share be worth? She is a great asset for us no doubt
    if we aquire MEP will we do another cr again giving the current shorters an easy out to cover again, if this is the case then we will see a cr at around 11-12c or possibly lower the longer it takes , imo lets just get the next one out of the way , there is one thing for certain the shorters will go at some point and then the fun part will start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.