ADN 10.5% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

As a relative noob here... was wondering if I can get some...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As a relative noob here... was wondering if I can get some insight from you folk who have been at this longer than me.
    Shorting...and price manipulation. The more I read and learn about these tactics: why, how, the critics of the practice(s) and the supporters/justifiers, the more I find myself in a rabbit warren.
    I currently hold about 4 stocks that are being price manipulated and finding it distressing. I acknowledge that most of you seem to say this never lasts. But it's distressing all the same. It's a distinct feeling akin to doing 100kmh in a car without a steering wheel.

I get it. Business. If you can take the heat etc..etc.....gotta play in the jungle to which I/we're dealt. I don't take anything personally (like many it seems on these chat threads)..and the petulant, cage rattling pissing contests that ensue seem a complete waste of time. Most blatant down (and up) ramping I can spot but there are obviously much more subtle instruments out there, that I couldn't proclaim to recognise/understand. It seems clear it only takes plays from 1 or 2 big houses or investors and everyone's hard work, investments etc.. can be put on ice or destroyed. Through sometimes no ones fault - and it can/seems to happen often maliciously as well - to add salt to the cut.
    I thoroughly appreciate all your in depth analysis, the time many of you take to understand the business, outside market dynamics etc... Thank you to all those who kindly offer honest well considered experienced points of view.

Can anyone offer any comment re: this SP control dynamic we appear to be under, will eventually end? is it our BOD who can fight this - playing like big boys? (I also hold PLS and have no clue as to why their SP seems to go exactly the opposite of what it should)...

Should (or can) ASIC get a firmer grip on this stuff? I also hold some ACDC and I believe even they are being manipulated.

Schooling: is my take on what I have read correct i.e. shorting/SP manipulation - that targeting 'traditionally' is on co's at certain stages of their business plan with aspects of future uncertainty i.e. adn ML and BOA's still in process, inexperienced BOD's... etc... this type if criteria puts the cross hairs on companies like ours?

Trying to understand and learn this stuff. I'm an honest straight investor...comparative small player...and I don't invest what I can't afford to lose (rule no.1) and just trying to establish if this market of ours is unwinnable/stacked unfairly against me/us? I say that in light of hearing of board breaches/insider deals with shorters etc... That's criminal yes? How are we expected to make informed decisions with this stuff going on? Am I a mug for jumping into the asx?
    Thanks again for your time...anyone who wishes to respond honestly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.24K 2.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1006631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 891005 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.