ADN 7.14% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Lol. shorters coming in saying they are doing everyone a favour...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Lol. shorters coming in saying they are doing everyone a favour by making them realise how over valued a stock is and teach them a lesson... give me a break. if there wasnt an incentive to make money from down ramping/shorting and this forum wasnt anonymous then i garuntee none of them would waste therir time. Acting holier than thou, is just a way to try and convince themselves they arent doing anything morally wrong.
    For everyone that was in here saying 1 dollar party and ADN plates for their motorhomes, there is people like me just trying to get ahead in life. The last 2 years have been the toughest of my life and i just want financial security to take a bit of time off and sort my mental health out that has deteriated alot. (not due to this stock)

I started buying at 5c before i even knew what hotcopper was. I told a few mates and family member's, all just regular aussie battlers with not much to their name, about a really good oppurtunity to get in at the ground floor on ADN. One of those is my cousin who saw tours of Afghanistan, and now sits at home drinking himself to death with thoughts of picking pieces of his mates up and Putting them in body bags to send home.
    I convinced him to get into ADN and not spend his entire DVA pension on grog for a change. It wasnt alot of money but it was to him when he lives week to week and child support to 4 kids.

Now he blames me for not telling him to sell at 40c and that im "costing him money" he has just gone back to drinking himself to death, when he could of seen the light and realised he could support his family through smart investments. we hardly talk anymore.

Plenty of other first time investors are now questioning the stock market and are shying away after i out them onto ADN sub 15c. This will have an enormous impact on them over a lifetime. Again, just regular people making well under 6 figures that have been screwed by people spreading mis information for finacial gain. hope you can live with yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $22.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $61.63K 8.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 23741864 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 17040237 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.