ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Rather than put it up in lights that you as an individual are...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Rather than put it up in lights that you as an individual are doing it, keep it in mind and if you think you're interested in investing in your future, then I'd suggest just do it.

Personally, I think it is an ideal time. It's possible to see that interest is building as we head into the announcement period. The bigger bites are generally into the sellers, rather than dumping into the buyers, indicating a turn in sentiment.

Four months until breaking ground with several (possibly more) big announcements expected regarding this momentous occasion coming in the next 8-10 weeks.

Personally have been here since 2018. Would be in the Top 20 if didn't have my holdings across several family members and not planning on divesting any for a few years yet.

Think with your head about the direction coming, and if you see fit to purchase more shares to add to your portfolio, sooner rather than later is probably your best option (all based on your own sentiment and not financial advice from myself). It would just be a nice way to finish the week off end-of-day Friday, if it was your choice to purchase. I mean you wouldn't want to miss the possibility of a trading halt Monday morning.

Besides, the fact that there is evidence of certain Twitter posts regarding the CR discussions with ADN and the price, I would suggest there is more evidence of manipulation there than people buying $500 of shares. 60 million sudden shorts before CR and buy back on the day will far exceed, as an example, 100 people purchasing $50k worth.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.