ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-28773

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    57530333@theloft

I believe his large stake will keep him in check. We need movers and shakers, not average. If JM cuts a few corners, that's fine by me, so long as its all legal.

Imagine where Tesla would be if they'd had a chair who could keep Musk in check. Same for Jobs, same for Gates. Big visions demand bold action. Sure, if you have mediocre talent, go with the usual balance of governance structures and sand everything down to average to avoid risk.

This is a risk play, one that'll only work if the upside is allowed to develop. That up side will only be realised, IMHO, if JM is given the freedom to implement his vision.

This vision was never 100% clear to me until the merger. Its clear now he is paving the way to make ADN a truly international player in the HK space. For me the merger wasn't about GW, its about NNT. Take the halloysite testing for example. Getting that down to a day from months (I can't remember the exact timeframes) means they can now explore and quickly evaluate new tenements. More importantly, I believe it allows them to develop a bespoke approach to mining a heterogenous resource, all at mass production costs with custom built prices. Another example is the marketing, which cannot be underestimated, IMHO, as it is the vehicle through which the value of a heterogenous resource can be unlocked.

Where others see lack of focus, I see the opposite. Most people lack vision. They can only see things for what they are now. Not what they can become. IMHO, all ADN's actions point toward them having an audacious vision. This is precisely what I want in a spec play. If I wanted safe and ordinary, I'd have bought blue chips. Too many want the upside, without accepting the risk. Well, they come hand-in-hand. When I look back at what ADN has achieved, how far they have taken the company, I remain confident their choices have placed them in the best position to maximise future wealth. And here I am talking LT, not 1 or 2 years ahead. Short-term, yes, if they stuck with DSO, didn't attempt a merger, and just ploughed the fields with bulldozers, with no attempt at resource or market differentiation, then, yes, they'd be on schedule. But if they did that, I highly doubt we'd see much upside from here, at least until we're well into cashflow. Instead, ADN is positioning itself for a much larger game.
    Last edited by redapplecarts: 13/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.