ADN 29.4% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Szopen,Your written English is not in question. It was your...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Hi Szopen,

Your written English is not in question. It was your negative spin on normal process that caught my attention. I do what Primero do, but on a much larger scale, so I understand the process and to say that ADN spending time to assess their design and long lead items is a red flag is just incorrect, no matter what language you are using.

Design is not frozen and will continue to change, but the main thing is to get the long lead items bedded down and ordered ASAP. These will be critical to the success of the project.... but there are other steps that need to happen before that .. the Mining Lease Approval needs to be granted, the DFS needs to be published, the funding requires definition and approval.

In the meantime those tenders for the plant are being assessed and added into the DFS. Whilst ~15% accuracy is the norm for a DFS, the more accurate it is, the more likely that funding will be made available... perhaps it will be presented as a BFS.

The takeover of MEP will also impact the cost to ADN as they will now be raising about 25% more capital to fund the project ( for 100% reward in whatever form the takeover takes).

All have to be factored into the big picture and that is what we are waiting for.

There is no red flag ... not in English or any other language.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by Digger01: 10/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.005(29.4%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $769.1K 37.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 366000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 876150 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.