ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

This is just IMO but, I think his "style" is on purpose....

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    This is just IMO but, I think his "style" is on purpose.

Samso/Noel is trying to create a brand. His questions are softballs but, it's like they are coming from the part-time investor.
    He knows a lot more about the project, as he's an ADN investor.

I also think he's trying to RELAX James to a point of comatose.
    As James does seem to give out the odd nugget during these interviews, as the bartender says....it's borderline disclosure- and I agree.
    (Careful James!)
    Especially with the merger plugging along and MEP holders deciding to pull the trigger. There was one part of that interview that was a point of interest if, an MEP shareholder was in conflict in what to do. Maybe easy off on some of that talk til you got 40%+ of shares?

Again, the negative is the positive with James.
    99.9% of MD's would have given bla, bla interview.

James is a non-ASX exec. who's an expert in his field and happens to be an ASX exec. I've never met an exec like him.
    (basically, he hasn't been taught or trained to screw investors over.) This is what I like about him.
    James has had no mgmt. experience, let alone ASX directorship skills.
    He's been a chemist, product manager, and sales/marketing guy.

It's like watching the Tom hanks movie Big, James is a kid making these massive decisions on things he knows and loves. Toys. (halloysite)

With that said,
    There's something about these Samso and James interviews that's a bit hypnotic.

I love the harder Cruz interviews but, I suspect that 90% of holders don't understand them.
    ADN now has 13,000 investors. Still hardly any funds invested! If this 13,000 strong army buys more and holds. Look out!

I haven't run the data but, I think this is the highest ratio of SH to low MC on the ASX by a very large margin.
    *Not sure if that's good or bad but, if ADN executes. It could become special as ADN may not even need soph funds.

New investors IMO, are going to have to pay a premium on the re-rate and each catalyst event in the coming months.
    This interview REMINDS us (and I think sometimes ADN/MEP holders do forget) the many incredible things ADN may announce and accomplish in the next 6-12 months.

One thing is for sure. The market hasn't figured it out yet and that's good for us.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $192.7K 22.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22482118 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8145926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.