ADN 7.14% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-30451

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    Hey Pezz,

Happy Australia Day.

I am here for dividends!

You mentioned "opportunity to be involved in a company who may succeed in multiple cutting edge industries worth billions" cool.png

Recently saw this article posted on another thread.

It discusses how successful business transformations can drive huge returns.

https://michaelliumicrocaps.substack.com/p/transformations

ALL IMO

The more I read and learn about investing the more I wish to define what I look for in a company before I invest. e.g. I love reading the company peer analysis of @wombat777 or the diverse of opportunities that Halloysite may bring.

In the small sample of investments in my speculative portfolio, the ones that are performing the best not only have a unique offering, a sizeable market, and great management, they are undervalued. They are transformational with their market opportunities. These companies also appear to have the longest runway of opportunity to grow.

It turns out ADN is one of those transformational companies
    (not that I knew that when I started buying ADN)

The bonus for us?
    These so called cutting edge opportunities are going to be better for the planet and our quality of life. ...and as opaque as the halloysite/kaolin market may be, there is proven demand for the solutions and a base market thousands of years old.

Finally, despite what people think of management and so called delays of DFS, offtakes, CC plants and cement additives...
    (the arguably negative news which are tools of traders to spread fear and rumour for manipulation wink.png)

I suggest ADN has been
    pivoting (transforming) the business as opportunities arise.
    ...and they have had time to do it because they are not in control of the mining permit timelines.
    Proof point? ADN has yet to sell the remaining tonnage of the first 2 production years.

Time will tell and looking forward to seeing how this all plays out in 2022
    I am thinking a few surprises or new opportunities will present

Happy Australia Day all smile.png

Last edited by Rhino1963: 26/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $115.4K 16.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 33506669 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9751401 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.