ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Shorters gonna short, that's their thing. While we remain in the...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Shorters gonna short, that's their thing. While we remain in the news flow abyss, we are easy pickings especially when you take into account the cross section of holders ie predominantly retail. Retail holders generally, not all, scare easy or don't have the conviction and patience required to hold strong and long. The shorters know this and use that to shake out the weak hands.

We have come along way in the past 12 months and it has been a rocky road to say the least. We are edging closer and closer to production which in itself is remarkable when you consider where the company was only 3 years ago. There will be hurdles and delays, which the shorters will pounce on, and good luck to them, however if the company delivers on it's huge potential, which I strongly believe it can, then the shorters will mostly disappear. If we want to be a big boy company then we have to endure the consequences, shorters being one of them.

I guess my point is that the shorters will be with us until the company starts delivering on it's massive potential, it's the nature of the beast so we all better get used to it and accept that it will continue moving forward.

We are all in this to make money including the shorters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.