ADN 10.5% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Heart, cardiac inflammation after having covid 19 is a...

1. 5,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    Heart, cardiac inflammation after having covid 19 is a significant a risk.

Especially with the variants pre-omicron.
    Omicron too early to tell but hopefully less.
    Covid is not benign. Vaccination overwhelmingly recommended - to have some protection and ability to fight the virus and generate antibodies.

Omicron lucky and bizarre arising - infection gives immunity to all covid variants to date and should give some immunity to any variants likely to develop post- omicron.
    *Best by far = vaccination x full 3 doses & then natural immunity if get omicron.

Cardiac inflammation in young males (teens and in 20s) post- vaccine with an mRNA vaccine is a known but important and significant effect in a small % of cases - they are tending to monitor young men especially closely if suspected.
    *Fortunately the cardiac inflammatory markers reduce to normal in a few days mostly . But it isn’t good that it has occurred. But the inflammation goes down and they recover to normal & no cellular or diagnostic heart inflammation then present.

The cause of adverse reactions post vaccines - is being greatly implicated to be due to injection technique, with routine aspiration when giving the vaccine dose injection not performed.
    Vaccine into an artery, blood vessel, with delivery of the vaccine quickly to the heart.

Some countries (eg. Denmark, Germany) have instituted mandatory directive care as should occur - aspiration technique to ensure the vaccine is not injected into a blood vessel when given.

Studies into elite footballers in America who had heart effects- it was found that they all had actually had covid 19 in the weeks/ months prior to heart inflammation.
    I do not think anyone should have a covid vaccine nearterm after actually having covid 19, although can be recommended- I think & many health professionals think, wait 6 mths.
    And really questionable to be necessary after having Omicron.

*Covid 19 gives heart inflammation risk.
    It can also reside on in the testes, and elsewhere (brain etal) . This is a feature of ‘long covid ‘ .

Best is to be, or have been vaccinated.

Apologies- I really waded in on health only to share the coronary calcium test information, so important and maybe jog us all to have done at 50 for men , or by 60 for women.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 05/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.24K 2.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1006631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 891005 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.