ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

I agree. ADN could eventually have several or more spin offs....

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    I agree. ADN could eventually have several or more spin offs. Concrete etc.

Imo the carbon capture is going to be enormous. JM late last year stated words to the effect of...."our CC could end up being worth more than the rest of ADN combined". I agree. He stated ADN are already around $20/tonne. I assume that's $US as CC chatter is always in $US. A few months ago I posted an article regarding Bill Gates investing big $ in direct capture CC.

Below is his most recent investment - involvement in a US$53m raising for a tech that heats limestone to 600C plus. Their eventual aim is to get the cost per tonne down to US$50. And JM says ADN is already around $20/tonne ....!!

https://www-inquirer-com.cdn.amppro...ferrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.inquirer.com/business/t...de-capture-limestone-bill-gates-20220319.html

March 19 2022

"Stripe said that it paid more than $2,000 a ton with the understanding that the cost will come down rapidly as the technology is scaled up. Heirloom aims to eventually lower the cost of its captured carbon to as little as $50 a ton"
    ----------------------------------

This article refers to direct air CC only. Interestingly, ADN's CC tech can also be bolted onto steel/concrete plants etc etc. Maybe Bill's latest investment can do similar. Maybe not. Regardless, 3 things are apparent to me.

1/ Timing - Imo... ADN is way, way ahead of anyone else in the CC field. Bill Gates is only going to invest in front runners he knows about. Everything I read tells me Bill/Elon are likely in for a shock when ADN unveil their tech. JM late last year stated that some very large companies were waiting for the CC plant to arrive from India. Peek-a-boo.

2/ Pricing - ADN is already around $20/tonne. Can they reduce it more....? This is an extraordinary pricing advantage at this early stage. Kind of reminds me of the concrete additive being so affordable (utilising largely waste material & requiring only 1kg per 3000kg of concrete to do it's bag of tricks) that it may well be used in all concrete applications - driveways to high rise. Maybe the CC tech will head the same way due to being so affordable? Mind blowing potential.

3/ Credibility - ADN nanotechnology oozes credibility via Newcastle Uni.

ADN is now one of our largest holdings (40m in 2 accounts)...holding long term. With established markets in ceramics/paint underpinning all the blue sky potential - imo ADN is not far off some serious insto radars. Why not? CC is just one of perhaps 10 or more potential ADN nanotechnology opportunities. JM is a large shareholder now - plenty of incentive to create significant shareholder value. All imo.
    Last edited by chin4: 20/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $35.44K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3954705 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2209314 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.