ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

i am absolutely with @THE loft.jm is so convinced by the "h-k...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    i am absolutely with @THE loft.
    jm is so convinced by the "h-k project adn" that he sometimes is taken away and overambitious in
    his presos. that is what we all love, isn't it ?
    however capital market and communication logic works differently: " underpromise and overdeliver". and be reliably in time, which is hard enough for a developer on its way to become a producer in these times ( where is the ship?)
    having gone through the cr with many disappointed sh puts extra pressure on him to get the shareprice going . imo he wants to deliver an extended dfs with one new product line included so the npv will be a lot higher. everything else would not meet sh high expectations. thus waiting for last figures to include into the dfs. they did not come.
    if the decision was to scip the new product from the dfs or wait 1 week and include it, he chose to wait.
    we will have to wait.
    if the sh dumps now, it will not help adn's reputation but not change anything in a one years perspective.

going foward adn definitively needs an expert for investor relations in their team. outsourcing that job does not help .

so let us put the helmet on and wait for next week.

long for longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.08K 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9866927 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 40828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.