ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-32749

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    I agree as well.
    Unless the company secures sales on terms much better than presented in DFS the share price will remain at this level.
    It looks like nobody puts any value on the blue sky products.

Securing government funding for part of the project would move the share price significantly but I'm not sure if this is realistic at this stage. I also think that any jump in price would see many shareholders using the opportunity to exit.

The fact that the shorters were correct two times so far is proving that they were not a bunch of social media brigade but probably had access to inside information long before it has become public. Remember that we went over 50 million shorts in October last year when in my opinion management already had an idea what the DFS will look like and since then they were hoping for a lucky star bringing commercial deals for concrete product.
    Shorters were clever and we were stupid.

Regarding exact short number my understanding is that this is based on rather inexact numbers as it is self reported (happy to be corrected) so the actual current number may be a bit different from what is shown on websites. Regardless it is still a very large number and I'm also not sure why they have not covered 2 weeks ago.

Speculative opinion and I could be wrong..
    They know something else and this may be revealed at the end of April in quarterly report.
    The full cost of the MEP takeover should be reported and it may result in much lower cash balance than many expect.
    This was an unnecessary deal done just to buy time and prove that directors are working hard.
    MC of ADN before the takeover was over 427 million vs 332 now when "we own 100% of everything".
    Most of the costs should be shown in quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.