ADN 5.00% 1.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-32852

1. 2,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    I'm cutting as much slack as I can for anyone who works hard. However, it must be said too, and James would be the first one to admit to that, there have been a few missteps that he needs to, and does, take responsibility for, esp. not appreciating the market's reaction for an ASX listed coy when expectations esp. re timelines or finance/cost are not met.

I personally know James and one of the things I appreciate most about him is his willingness to listen to constructive criticism and learn. IMO, that is a culture deeply instilled within ADN now.

With Joe coming onboard 3(?) years ago now, the hiring of a Finance Director, a Comms Person, other senior professionals, an EA for James, and the renewal of the board, I believe we are well set to take heed to those lessons, provide more internal support, structure, delegation, guidance and with that steer the company and each of its representatives into saying and doing the right things and move into the right direction.

The main thing to remember here - and I think the market conveniently ignores that atm because it can - is that we are not a lifestyle company. We are an up and coming producer. For many within ADN, esp. James, this is not just an opp. to achieve a lifelong professional dream, but also a ticket to financial freedom. Who could not forgive a man like that when he sometimes gets a bit over excited - esp. in the past when too many things hung on him, overworked and with little (visible) direction from the board.

I am glad we are over that. I look forward to the next 6 months, 2 years and decade!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $527.8K 56.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 32246586 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 27273746 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.