ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-32936

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Good post.
    I just watched the Samso chat again for the third time, the more i take in what James is saying the more im getting to like this new approach.
    It was so radically different to the PFS that it takes a little time to wrap your head around.

Its almost like starting all over again with nothing much locked in right now. Yes still some things locked into the future but even that could change.
    So It's not surprising the SP was smashed because It's not easy to get your head around this quickly.

So even though things might apear to be up in the air right now, it leads me to beleive that JM is actually very confident that things are coming together and is very confident that new offtakes are close. So with very little locked in of course it could only be a base case DFS at this stage, but the potential upside from this base case could be enormous and that's what I'm warming towards, this is a very bold move by James but it might just pay off handsomely.

Not only has it reduced the capex and created a more modest Plant and simplified construction, because of the staged approach, but it allows all the most exciting and profitable products to still be put through this plant. HRM, KCM 90, Carbon capture, HPA feed and Cosmetics. So in combination with the upgraded demo plant in streaky bay we can produce a lot of high value products.

I think that's quite amazing really these products were the ones I was actually most interested in because they are possibly the simpler but more profitable products. Throw in the new KCM 90
    product to keep some customers happy and produce some easy revenue for the company.

Yes im really starting to like this new approach It's changed in my mind from being a bad move, to possibly being a genius move. Hats off to James and the team brilliant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $31.30K 3.922M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 32886173 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12221494 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.