ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-33087

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    If I can jump in.
    I believe that we this was a paper looking at replacing cement in concrete with halloysite based product, like replacing all of the cement.
    Research paper.
    I don't think anyone thinks that this is feasible in real life on large scale
    @Parallax above is also correct about the math calculations quoted.
    If we reduce emissions by 100% the result is no emissions so the only way to reduce by more than 100% is to make the concrete absorb CO2 from another source. Not sure how feasible this is.

ADN has published very little detailed information about what the HRM is actually supposed to do.
    My limited understanding.
    First we were told about using kaolin without halloysite as a way to achieve earlier strength and other curing properties. At the time (conference in Adelaide) JM said that the concrete people don't want halloysite as it stuffs up their rheology.
    This may be suitable product for shotcrete as well.
    Savings to concrete users come from saving time and formwork.

Later we have been told that halloysite kaolin can be used to modify concrete rheology which will allow to reduce cost of other concrete ingredients by using cheaper materials that can't be currently used in normal/standard concrete.
    Savings to concrete users come from material cost savings.

The specification for HRM presented in the DFS shows high halloysite content so I would presume that ADN is now looking to produce rheology modifier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.08K 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9866927 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 40828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.