ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I agree with you, I never heard anything about halloysite not...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I agree with you, I never heard anything about halloysite not being in the HRM mixture - it's in the name for goodness sake!! And one of the key points from the get-go was the rheology, again, in the name!

There are a lot of copycats around. One company jumped on the concrete bandwagon after ADN started talking about it, and have just released an announcement of concrete suitable product.
    There's no smoke without fire, so I think that ADN really have something here, and intelligent and generally well informed people don't copy something that is a waste of time.
    What worries me is the number of companies worldwide who believe that they have a highly credible low CO2 or CO2 lowering concrete product. There seem to be a lot of companies thinking that they have the answer. Either a lot of companies are going to be disappointed, or the mkt will have plenty of options. If it's the latter, then it will of course be a competition for which becomes the industry favourite.
    Lots of ifs in there, however if ADN have a product (also patented), then at least we have a shot at being selected, and then if selected may be able to maintain some mkt share in later years through the patent.

I remain massively bullish on ceramic being the new material of choice for industry 4.0 in general (or whatever number we are on to now), so I still favour the overall tailwind behind ADN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.