ADN 9.52% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Over promise , under deliver, simple equation is the bottom is...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    Over promise , under deliver, simple equation is the bottom is falling from under us, none of the promised scenarios are coming to fruition, appears like this company is just another “what May have been”
    JM, hold your head in shame, you above all others knew the actual facts and the state of affairs, maybe less coffee interviews and more action is required, you have 35 million to play with, it’s about time the owners of the company started to see some action and not just that which suits the other side of the equation, looking like your previous employer May be ready to make a bid ????

Yes it’s me, not my dumb mate.

Nick, Rhod, congrats guys, at least you tried warning us early in the piece by going on your merry ways.

unless the pilot plant and other ground breaking Nanotech comes into play we are just going to be another Clay company, albeit a good quality clay company, but with shipping costs being what they are and the state of play in China/ Russia good luck in securing any contracts worth their salt.
    rant over, 100% had enough of this company, looking to offload at the next opportunity, sorry, but I find absolutely no trust in the BOD anymore and the Mrs was 100% right to have wanted to bail out in the 40’s when the broker said get the hell out.

All things Halloysite……mmmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $110.4K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490909 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1134695 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.