ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I find it really disappointing that all the "expert" posters on...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I find it really disappointing that all the "expert" posters on here are having a shot at James. As a long term investor I can assure you that James Marsh is head and shoulders above the run of the mill MD. Most of the MD's of companies do not avail themselves to individual shareholders and the level of communication and information they offer is extremely limited.
    In my opinion, James Marsh is a person of great intellectual ability and has made this company something from nothing. As a holder of the old Adelaide Resources company I can assure you all we are moving in the right direction and have a very positive future. .
    Having said all this, I acknowledge that the current share price is disappointing and some of the timelines have been extended. But that's the nature of both an emerging near term miner and the ASX in general. Complaining and bitching about things might be your outlet of frustration but if things are that bad - why not sell?.
    For me I'm just sitting back and waiting for things to happen, after all that's what share investing is are all about. Patience, perseverance and persistence is the key.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.