ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-340

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    I believe ADN are doing a great job of both combining its fast track approach to production but also a key of any stock growth which is getting the story out there through market awareness through presentations. ADN since acquiring the Poochera project has rapidly moved it forward through drilling, bulk sampling and testing while working on its scoping study which yes is slightly behind to allow for a study to incorporate a dry processing plant. They are constantly meeting with interested parties on development into not only DSO offtakes but potential value adding to its product through dry/wet processing or HPA potential partnerships. I do not see ADN not working on the ground or in its project development but working full steam with boxes being ticked rapidly. There is a process to go through with developing mining projects and in my time in stocks which is 20 yrs i would say ADN are moving rapidly. The scoping study is also being worked on in heavy detail which will be easily transferred to a PFS while permits also and environmental studies are also being worked on. At the same time getting out to the market and telling the story is a key and i believe has given the market the chance to become aware of the huge potential unfolding here. Each to their own judgment as we all invest on our own beliefs but i see ADN moving this project towards production at a very rapid rate and have bet big on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.