ADN 10.5% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-34091

1. 5,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2064
    Thanks I knew i read it somewhere!

High Purity Alumina (HPA)
    The Company engaged Dr Bryn Harris, a leading expert on chloride-based processing, as a
    consultant and advisor to the Company to progress HPA opportunities. First stage testing of
    Andromeda’s kaolin is highly promising. Andromeda also signed a Memorandum of
    Understanding (MoU) with AEM Technologies Inc, part of the Advanced Energy Minerals group
    (AEM) and entered into an initial 90-day exclusivity period, which has been subsequently
    extended to June 2022, to explore a HPA licencing transaction that is intended to include testing
    Andromeda kaolin feed, process feasibility studies and potential licensing and marketing
    arrangements. AEM’s Cap Chat HPA Process Plant, located in Quebec Canada, uses its
    patented process to make 99.99% (“4N”) and 99.999% (“5N”) pure HPA. With proven technology
    and extensive patents, Cap Chat is recognised as environmentally friendly with its focus on
    reducing reagent consumption and transitioning to a near "zero carbon emission" energy
    consumption plant. The facility is the only one of its type globally that is capable of producing
    4/5N HPA from a kaolin feed which they are now selling.
    The MoU was signed with AEM to enable kaolin samples from Andromeda’s projects on the Eyre
    Peninsula to be evaluated using the AEM process to determine its suitability for HPA
    manufacture, and potentially lead to the construction by Andromeda of a HPA plant under a
    licencing agreement with AEM, which could also include the marketing of HPA manufactured
    product by Andromeda through AEM’s global distribution network. The MoU was subsequently
    extended to enable completion of the suitability testing as well as remaining due diligence work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $181.5K 9.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203625 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1192115 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.