ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Lots ofpanic out there on the ADN thread.For those ofyou who...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Lots ofpanic out there on the ADN thread.

For those ofyou who haven’t been through a bear market before this will all pass.

The fundamentalsof ADN have not changed (as far as we know), so my strategy on this stock hasnot changed, and that is to hold till production.

The ASX 200 isprobably going lower. Everything will be dragged down with it. As interest rates rise, asset classes will be revalued, and rates will rise until the RBA target zone of 2.5 to 3.5% is reached - so strap in.

Individualstocks move at different percentages for a variety of reasons, so I don’t readtoo much into the moves as long as the fundamentals on the stock have notchanged.

I know theshort position is only around 2%, but they seem to have a hold of the stock. As of June 3rd they are back up to 60m. At some point they need to cover. We saw a small cover from 69m to 51m when the SP went to 12c. So the shorts will cover at some point, just need to hold firm for a time.

If ADN getto production then they will be worth more than they are today. Need to move away from buying high and selling low!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.