ADN 10.5% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-34374

1. 1,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    ZXC, Gotta agree with you there. Inflation is now sticky in fact it’s only going to get stickier. We live in in era now of not only the usual pressures of inflation ie rising interest rates, etc.but we are living in an era where we also have record world debt, global supply chain issues and of course COVID which is causing more costly productivity issues with absenteeism. No doubt we are now heading into a recession with negative growth coming over the next 2 quarters. It’s highly unlikely now that we will have a massive share market crash within a year from now.

Timing is everything. If ADN was a year ahead with its achieved milestones we would be sailing ahead being fully funded with a cheap bank loan, possibly no dilution, with BOA’s and mining by now. Yes, our share price will drop during a recession and market crash, but no where near these levels now. in a crash. We’ll be still making big profits and paying off our bank loan.

Honestly I can’t see a CR not happening going forward from here. I’m not blaming anyone except for the times we live in.
    Brace yourselves for more pain as XZC said 4 to 5 cents is on the card’s unless we get a decent announcement very soon followed up by the others as promised this year. Apparently some have been talking to James and he has confirmed things are moving along as planned. I bloody hope so!

The quicker we get the PEPR in and approved the quicker we get a better financial agreement. Hopefully the 25 competitive banks are still interested albeit on a lot less better terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.24K 2.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1006631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 891005 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.