ADN 4.55% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-34394

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    I agree and I think a lot of people don’t understand the concept of investment horizons.

That’s why when people post $1 parties etc it sets unrealistic expectations for new holders of a stock. They don’t come into the stock expecting a steady path of growth - in 6 months if they’re not millionaires and retiring, they head for the hills. I find those types of posts to be both unhelpful and unrealistic. Life is a grind, and if everyone gets rich, well no one needs to work……

I work in the mining services sector. We sell a lot of capital equipment to both green fields and brown fields sites. What I can say is even in this current environment there’s little slowing down. Speaking with both banks and customers, the macro environment isn’t changing their current view of projects - even in Australia.

Russian sanctions are creating a void in the resource supply - one Australian producers can fill.

The lack of Western investment in that region has meant funds are looking elsewhere to invest.

Andromeda has a pretty low capex relative to other projects, the DFS wasn’t shocking, but unrealistic expectations set the bar very high.

Apologies for the long winded post. Whilst the hits of the last few months have been difficult, I do think if you can hold on things will start falling into place - it just takes time. We have a good project, good product and management who aren’t kicking a few rocks around and achieving nothing…… ie they’re not lifestylers

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $440.2K 19.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174773 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 924651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.