ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-34555

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Hey everyone,

I agree that the limited news flow has been quite frustrating.

On the other hand is this James now under promising and over delivering to get eyes back on ADN?

Personally I would prefer solid announcements about progressing to our end goal rather just some fluff.

We know it has been publicly stated that the LOI has been signed with a world leading supplier.

A worthy announcement? Maybe, LOI is a start but has James got something more concrete in the pipework that is close to binding that will overshadow this current signed LOI?

PEPR is due to be submitted at any time and this will make a good talking point for the Noosa conference that boxes are getting ticked and we are moving forward to production. We have the cash that will acquire the long lead items and I would think they now know what’s needed and will shortly or if not already been procured, yet another tick in the box.

I have also heard that the office is buzzing and looks more like a company that is currently in production so even with the slow news flow things are happening in the background.

The “base case “or should I say “worst case” DFS is open for an upgrade, this will happen once binding contracts are signed and these new figures updated for the BFS. Funding will happen and how that looks i dont know but it's not required just yet.

Vinu and the GICAN team will be progressing the CC plant and the blue sky stuff, remember this takes time. Let Prof. Vinu do that whilst James progresses the core business. YES, I’m a believer this stuff will come to fruition at some stage and will be a game changer. We all see that Net-zero carbon is the future. If this tech is proven at scale and feasible then hold on tight.

The new chairman’s credentials speaks for itself and he’s been buying shares higher than where we are at, he knows a good thing when he sees it. You don’t buy shares unless you see an investment opportunity and he’s in the front seat, I would like to see him take another nibble though.

The good thing is we have a big bucket of cash still to carry on with moving forward. ADN are in a lot better situation than many at the moment.

Let the team do their thing and hopefully soon the pending news will drop. No need to say good luck as those that have done the research shall be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $15.56K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 12272885 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20153726 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.