ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-34616

1. 6,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    I've spent a fair bit of time working out there and notices are up in the Poochera Pub as well..

It is significantly in our favour that the Pt Kenny Rd is the main access rd for the mine and that generally speaking the Streaky Bay rd is spared until they turn on and off it near Poochera. that's the only 'bottleneck' I can see.. also trucks turning on and off the Eyre Highway at Poochera but it's a pretty large intersection there with very good visibility both ways .. should be OK

Both times I drove the Pt Kenny Rd from Poochera to Pt Kenny, saw 1 car.. there is NO traffic except local and it is very wise of ADN to integrate into their plans co ordination with the School Bus, which would be such a minor disruption to cartage..

Uprade to the intersection at Pt Kenny / Streaky Bay rd absolutely..

The fact is that Pt Kenny rd is unsealed but it is a quality country rd.. If they keep it unsealed they will keep tourists and commuters off of it and by managing speed limits and the school bus, should avoid any dramas and not have to do ridiculous whole road upgrades

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.