ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

it is indeed very tempting to increase portfolio holdings now....

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    it is indeed very tempting to increase portfolio holdings now. adn, but as well a lot of other stocks.

however, what are the major risk factors determining the best point inbtime to do so?

the financing issue: with a low market cap we have atm a debt-only financing will be hard to get, and even if so, at much higher prices. if not, a futher cr at this leven will not be welcomed by investors an be a major dilution.

the isue of long lead items: when will they be ordered and finally delivered, and at what price? hard to believe there will not be delays of several months.

upcoming recession may lead to more vautious clients regarding boas .

if adn goes in production end of next year, there is lots of time to decide where to put your money. a normalised pe-ratio wil imo only be available for 2024. thats a long way to go.
    the market cap/ npv-ratio for a non-financed developer without boa is not out of the world.

i agree with the loft, the shorters were right on adn for fundamental reasons, even if it hurts.

so, i will stay adn-long for fundamental perspectives, but try to stay strong not buying more until some of the above points are cleared.

long for longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.08K 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9866927 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 40828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.