ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I am also keen to attend the Melbourne presentation. It would be...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I am also keen to attend the Melbourne presentation. It would be helpful if ADN could give us some dates so I can plan ahead for time away from work. I’ll wait to see if someone / the company let’s us know or I will call as well.
    thanks - I hadn’t picked up that they were doing these and was just planning on watching the Noosa conference, much better to look them in the eye and ask questions, take their measure face to face.
    my biggest questions relate to the “exuberance” comment.
    I have believed James when he has stated for the last 3 years that he has “customers just waiting for us to mine” they “can’t get enough’ of our product. Here we are with mining licence, time given for them to clear up 100% ownership - kudos, and I understand negotiations were probably full of tricky manoeuvres. Etc. however, understanding changing economic times, it is beyond time for some serious runs on the board, and binding offtakes. Turn the words to action. The blue sky stuff is credible but just that Blue Sky, and has X% chance of coming off at “some time” in the future, but hard timelines and positive news flow are called for now with our high quality product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.11K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13974511 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7810266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.