ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Sadly, these "investor briefings" will do nothing to help the...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    Sadly, these "investor briefings" will do nothing to help the SP.
    Every retail and "professional" investor knows the ADN story well and knows what ADN NEEDS to do....release actual ASX news.
    ADN doesn't seem to be able to do this or want to do this for some reason.

I fear I know what these preso's are about but, don't want to say.

I hate to say it but, James and Co. need to STOP TALKING about what ADN is going to do.
    They need to stop TALKING about how much demand there is, how every company wants their product.
    How great the DFS is.
    Stop TALKING about the mate in the U.S that wants to pay $5,000 a ton for pure Halloysite.
    Stop TALKING about how amazing the concrete/cement product is and how it will change the world.
    Stop talking about HPA future-flow FFS.
    and just plain stop TALKING about stuff that's GOING to happen..."maybe" in the future.

Instead, get back to the office and get the non-GW mining stuff happing.
    8 months ago Camel Lake access improved. Why can't we do some sampling or light drilling?
    Can't ADN step up a local small 2-3 ton truck OP a week and mine the stuff by hand and pay locals?
    I truck going back and forth? 10 ton a week x $5,000 is 2.6M in revenue. Enough to cover H.O salaries that are growing.
    No? So we just look at CL for the next 10 years?

What about all the patents?
    Surely in the past 12-18 months, the Newcastle kids must have progressed on something?
    Government grants?

If the ASX won't allow updates...release smaller news in a monthly newsletter on ADN's website and email SHs.
    Last Qtr. burn rate was 5M
    Even if it's only 3M this qtr.

What was accomplished in 6 months for 8 Million dollars?

Mope Hope (remember that?), HPA, Camel Lake, Gold copper JVs, Any Nano news etc.?
    *I just read the Apr29th Q from ADN...nothing from above was mentioned. How?

There isn't a small cap on the ASX that could get away with not telling investors about what they spent 2M on, let alone 8M.
    The merger got sorted 3-4 months ago. So it's not that.
    The BFS is just a few tweaks on the DFS, so it's not that.
    They aren't allowed to buy or spend any money on Mining equipment til the PEPR. is done.
    (Plus, I understand they know and are ready to buy everything the second they are allowed to.)

What have the 20-30 Head office staff been doing the last 6 months?
    It's July 3rd?
    Soon it will be Aug, then Sept.
    In 6 months it will be 2023!

It's an honest question.
    I know James and his team have been working their butts off.
    However, as a shareholder... the BOD much appreciate that you CAN'T not update the owners of the company in 6 months after the share price has gone down 71% is that exact same time.

You CAN'T!
    This preso is fluff (I've read it and the last Q 3 times before posting this.)
    *CC pilot news is 3-6 months away which is fine.
    Besides the DFS (that was nearly completed and 3 months overdue) SH's haven't been updated on anything since Jan/Feb. ...confirming the merger was successful. and that wasn't really operational, was it?

Just the Mar.23rd Maiden Tiger Kaolin Resource and Regional Rare EarthElement Potential UPDATE. Which was way overdue itself.
    Before that?...2 updates in Sept of 2021, 9 months ago!! FMD. I had to add it up twice because I didn't believe it myself.

I 100% support ADN.
    100% James and his team he's building.
    110% the board (minus 1)

However, I must know what the managers of a large part of my net worth (have done) and are doing.

ADN, cancel these silly meetings/Noosa and get something real done and release it to the ASX.
    That's it.
    That's all you have to do and the SP fixes itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.