ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

the MD has said a lot... too much in fact... that hasn't...

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    the MD has said a lot... too much in fact... that hasn't materialised... 5% of it has come through, at best... how can you trust anything they say anymore... its best to stop hearing his words and look to his actions... on market purchases would probably help settle some nerves.

as for your 'nothing has changed' rhetoric... wake up kiddo... everything has changed... and the product isn't exactly flying off the shelf is it... some pissy little BOA's aren't going to underpin a $600m NPV... sounds like they're struggling to get BOA's to even support the DFS so they come up with this starter plant circus.

it's not like they'll release an announcement saying they can't get buyers... so they tread water with this 'scale up' model to keep the blind faithful like you hanging on.

you can attack non holders and keep drinking the cool-aid if it makes you feel better... but the truth is some of these non holders make solid points... don't hate the player hate the game... after all, it's not the non holders that promised the world and delivered you a soggy sao.

and it's not a crime to change your sentiment as the game around you changes... this has gone from $1.4b NPV PFS to $680m NPV DFS to suspiciously silent NPV starter plant 2 years away... yet you pump a 10-12c fair value and that nothing has changed, it's only delayed...

and as for waiting 2 years for revenue while this gets diluted into oblivion in the meantime while they pay themselves monster packets just to keep the lights on and blame covid... well that sounds like as much fun as a colonic PCR test right there!

i may or may not hold any more, i don't care and it doesn't matter... my opinion is what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.