ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-35961

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    What Bottle said +1.

You can be as convicted as you like but we have all been led a great distance up a very long garden path. All those claims about customers lining up to place orders and banks willing to fund the project appear to be at best fanciful thinking or at worst, just plain BS.

As my brother used to say: If bullshit was music they'd be a brass band.

I believed they were odds on to get a substantial grant under the Critical Minerals Strategy, but now they would be laughed out of the room.

The project most likely will get under way by 2024 but will probably take several more years to get established. Any thought of a multi million dollar Market Cap has gone out the window. They will be lucky to see a MC of $500 mil within 4 or 5 years.

Don't forget, failing any substantial news, the next big crunch will be in March next year when they will probably fall out of the All Ords. The punters pal, Vanguard will unceremoniously dump their 70 million shares on the market. They don't care what happens to the share price apparently; it's all about the index for them.

LIke many others I am now trapped and hoping for a miracle.

Last edited by SSPPMM: 17/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.76K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17425801 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16335345 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.