ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Musty,Great find, I really enjoyed these. It certainly...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Musty,

Great find, I really enjoyed these. It certainly pointed out some of the risks, but also some of the learnings and strengths of ADN.
    • Efficient transportation to market;
    • Product being tested by the end users, the pilot plant has been able to produce these materials and have been out with end users for some time going through extensive testing. BOA's are coming online for the higher grade higher price products;
    • Not only do we have Kaolin, we have some of the highest grades, lot's of it and Halloysite. This feeds well into all sorts of grades and mixes to meet the end users specifications.
    • SA's climate is no-where as volatile as up North, lot's of up time for mining productivity in SA compared to SR;
    • Cost of labour between the 2 locations and getting staff in and out, or for that matter to turn up is chalk and cheese;
    • The layers of material that sits above the ADN deposits also sounds a lot different, sand v bauxite;
    • I would hope a different drying process and plant design (which has already been undertaken with the pilot plant) to bring this high grade deposit to market;
    • Mr Wilkes on-board with a proven track record. I am sure he would have done a lot of research before taking this role on;

I think JM has learnt a lot from up north and he hasn't inherited an already built processing plant in a difficult location and what looks to be a lower grade deposit. Without digging too much further into SR, I would hazard a guess that he may have been one of a few that was bought on to try and get the SR basket case to work.

This series for me has highlighted just how good this project is and why some other Kaolin deposits will find it difficult to get to market..

Cheers,

GS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $65.00K 3.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1357633 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1391755 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 3756257
Last updated 10.58am 06/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.