ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-36062

1. 1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Ex-holder here from the old Adelaide Resources days.

This story was a masterful pump and dump orchestrated by some very clever posters on these threads, and I also hold the company complicit in this. I remember well the detailed future cashflow statements on hotcopper promising untold riches and fields full of roaming unicorns. All those posters are long gone - and I genuinely feel for the remaining long holders.

All the peripheral R&D opportunities - the CC, nanotech and concrete applications - it was all just clickbait noise designed to generate maximum interest. This stuff has potential, but for a R&D company, not an aspiring mining company.

The corporate governance failings leading to the infamous "long lead items ordered" Ann. was a real 'caught with their pants down in the car headlights' moment for the company, and I think any remaining smart money got out then. I don't know if the project has any value now other than its cash backing, but that's just my opinion.

I've had my share of dud investments like everyone, but I'll never forget this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.