ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

i am in the same mess with hio and adn. thought, near/ middle...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    i am in the same mess with hio and adn. thought, near/ middle term producers was a good idea to capture additional value. now my nose is bleeding in all of them.

ressources do only have value, if the business plan is viable and can be realised. at the moment the capital market clearly is favouring stocks in production with reliable cash flow. this will not change in the next 2 years until we can look through theses crisis ( what is the plural of that word?).

will the present costs come down again? i do not think so, we will have to live with a higher cost base.banks will be relucant to finance risk projects- the non-performing loan quota of the loan portfolio will rise in 2023. so only thing to improve the business plan are considerably higher commodity prices. they normally improve before economic recovery sets in, but how much can they rise ?

conclusion ? we will by far/never not see dfs/bfs levels we had before, near/middle term producers will have a discount to producers more than the usual risk premium, i suppose. investors have burnt their fingers badly and will not reenter easily.

not a good perspective to hold the likes of hio and adn, even if there is a good managment.
    will we have a time of take-overs and consolidation? yes, probably, but then on a lower level than we wish to see.

i do not have a clear idea about what to do.

"long for longer" does not always play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.08K 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9866927 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 40828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.