ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Well pig I got asked to melb , bris and declined both and...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well pig I got asked to melb , bris and declined both and haven't answered phone as I'm pissed to but I see bridges being built slowly and hurdles being crossed .my shares are with the chair for stability. Maybe you need to politely communicate with company face to face after this all this is over. They're very accommodating. I bet my loss is bigger than your total shareholding. You must learn to be patient when investing in penny dreadfuls and unfortunately from time to time you will be kicked in the nuts and it hurts to watch that much money flush down the asxtoilet .but sometimes with patience my dog will no longer cringes when I check my watch list and he watches me jump for joy like with pls cxo anx
    Patience my friend is more often rewarded than not. Typing venting your fury on HotCopper will get into the grave early. Mate try face to face communication it may save an abnormally high blood pressure and beer/ whiskey and cigarette consumption. And you can claim trip on your tax go down when test crickets on and enjoy. Sorry for rambling I best climb under my rock again.
    cheers mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.2K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 20060291 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 33443069 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.