ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-36799

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Couldn’t watch all of the AGM, but must say I’m pretty impressed with Mick. He made a couple of statements which fills me with confidence

1. He’s from a gold and copper mining background. When he looked at this project and saw what Andromeda had he was excited with the project and applications; and

2. He answered the questions really well, never got flustered. But his comment about wanting to be better in terms of signalling and communication was great to hear.

I feel like they now have the right people on the bus to move the Company forward. Mick seems to be a very straight shooter and is going to tone James back on the over promising of things.

Whilst I didn’t like the answer they gave with respect to the carbon capture plant, I think it’s now time to look forward not backwards. With the new board in place I’m certain there will be less fluff and more succinct communication from the business.

This concrete BOA is an amazing outcome, credit to them because it shows some of the blue sky becoming a reality.

I think the market is still sceptical, but the more Mick speaks I’m sure the trust will return. It’s easy to lose and very hard to get back, but with time I’m sure it will. We definitely seem to have turned a corner, and was a much better showing than last years sh1t show. Time now for us to give them their space and let them do their thing, happier holder here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.093K 238.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17909137 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6995786 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.