ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

hey Santa. I don't post here often, as it's been an...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    hey Santa. I don't post here often, as it's been an emotional ride.. I'm one of the lucky ones so your post grabbed me and thought I'd share my Adn story.. not sure if it'll help or just rub salt in to wounds, definitely not my intention, and could share some losses as we all know. nevertheless, occasionally good to hear of a win for the little guy.

started accumulating adn and adnob in 2019., think I ended up with 2.5m heads @.006 and 2m of the oppies some at .003 and some at .006
    I'm still pretty risk averse, and certainly that was back then my biggest punt by a long way on a speccy. so I got the fright of my life when the sp started to jump, and i sold small parcels on the way up (and down) in those early days, occasionally playing a bit of arbitrage with the heads/oppies, and buying back if they'd really dropped down., am sure i played it horribly for how low my entry was.. however, I do have a sell certificate I'm particularly proud of, for 250k units at .42!
    I eventually couldn't resist the Mep : Adn arbitrage, so eventually sold Adn to get 2xmep, which ended up being a good call.
    still holding 2.25m units for a total outlay of $3500 and have a block of rural land paid in cash in 2020 which I am reasonably proud of and hope to pass on to my kids.
    have never shorted (don't know how), and definitely not 708/soph
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.76K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17425801 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16335345 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.