ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-37470

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    I would like to share my thoughts on what has happened and about to happen before end of February-
    1. Mining Licence to come in days/weeks not months.
    2. ML will trigger 2 things
    (a) Investors and corporates to buy shares after ML is issued and give a spike in the share price.
    (b) BFS can be adopted. Funding.
    3. New CEO Bob was more than a 3 month process and ADN was very lucky to get someone of Bob's calibre.
    4. A very small window was available for Mick, James and Melissa to buy shares. This indicates a massive buy signal for new and existing shareholders.
    5. An update on Carbon Capture plant in February after Uni reopens.
    6. The All Ordinaries index is rebalanced once a year, on the third Friday of March. Two weeks notice is given to the market with the rebalance announcement being made on the first Friday of March. I think ADN will stay in the All Ords as the market cap will be over 262M. ie share price will be above 8.5c before end of Feb. The shorters are down to 8 million shares and have access to about 80 million shares. If ADN does not stay in the all ords, the shorters will not have access to these shares any more . I think the shorters want ADN to make the All Ords and try to make more profits in the next year. ADN share price will be volatile as ADN is on the road to becoming a producer.
    7. ADN product HRM to make major steps in relation to the decarbonisation of concrete.
    8. Carbon Capture decisions and possible joint ventures may come to fruition.
    The coming weeks will be very exciting!!!!!! DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.11K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13974511 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7810266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.