ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-37547

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Joe has answerd satisfactorily those issues you addressed in your post. He is also a local and has spoken to all individuals and to my belief they are now on side.
    He has also met SA Mining and discussed all outstanding issues (now not an issue). Also met the SAMinister of Energy and Mining. To his knowledge, no more outstanding issues to deal with, and expects the PEPR approval.

As for Terramin. Yes Joe did do the early leg work and left for another position O/S, returned and now at ADN.
    This was always going to be a tricky project (mine) due to the water table issues. This was all dealt with but the locals (not me!) were still against it, even after many night meetings in the community hall. As for Bird in Hand winery....they seem to forget the amount of chemicals that they spray on the vineyards day and night (yes I hear their tractors!!), which fall onto the soil and run off into our river and water table. But the SA mines knocked it on the head, due to, Tourism is seen as a more valuable to the area. And Bird in Hand do have a good report for events and quality wine.

Anyway, my two cents.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.