ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

I think most people with a decent amount of investing experience...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I think most people with a decent amount of investing experience would know to never blame a company or market conditions for poor portfolio performance. The onus is on us, as shareholders, to do the required research and be able to separate the pertinent information from the noise. JM's enthusiasm I have always taken with a grain of salt, as should the enthusiasm/forecasts of any Executive of any company, so I really don't understand what all the controversy here is all about.

I've been holding ADN since 2020, and I've only checked back here on the ADN HC forums a few times a year. Came back here for the news on the PEPR approval and everything seems fine to me. Despite the stock's roller coaster performance the past few years, I haven't been stressed at all. Yet almost every time I come back here to visit someone's hair is on fire and the blame game begins. It really is quite the sight.

The path to success is never a straight line so it's rather puzzling so many expect it to be smooth sailing every time, even so called veteran investors. I understand there are those that like to be analytical and love to scrutinise every little detail in a company's lifespan, and if that's what calm their nerves then sure, knock yourselves out. Just remember that analysing a company does not make its share price go up any more than crossing your fingers.

I prefer a much simpler way to invest: believe in the company's long term vision, and believe that it has the right team to pull it off. Then just let them do their job and wait it out. I'd rather just pay attention to the major milestones, as oppose to worrying about every little detail. If I don't believe in a company's long term prospects, then I just don't invest. Simple, yet effective - I recommend it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $170.0K 21.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 23698437 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4799863 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.