ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Pig Just thinking that it might be very useful if you were to...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Hi Pig

Just thinking that it might be very useful if you were to arrange for a one on one meeting with the new CEO in Adelaide. I am assuming you are Adelaide based as you were at the AGM?? I dont for one minute think that your criticisms are entirely wrong and it might benefit us all if you were to have a meeting with the new CEO to enlighten him about some of the things that have occurred in the not too recent past.

Whilst we cannot change the past it may help the new CEO to hear the bad stuff that occurred from and investor who has suffered. It should help him to understand hearing it from a professional and someone who has a decent investment in ADN. I assuming you wish to have a good insight into the new leader and where he sees the company going in the short and medium term. I would appreciate your thoughts on this suggestion. I would also suggest you introduce yourself to Patrick as he is an easy contact to make at HO and from my experience very willing to engage with shareholders.

I remain $400k in the red and I am not at all happy with that situation and am very keen to recover all of that in the next few years. If everything goes as intended/planned in the next 2 years, that is very much possible IMHO.

Lastly there is no need to reply directly to my post today but I hope you will consider it.
    Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.