ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I am still heavily in and after being in this stock for some...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I am still heavily in and after being in this stock for some time, i am getting very similar vibes from HC chat than what i did June-August 2020.
    At 3.9c, your risk reward has to be close to as good as it gets. We are 1-2 announcements away from entering 9c + again....we have had no good news and plenty of bad so i think the bottom is in.

I won't be selling based on a lazy auzbiz investor talk show that clearly haven't done an ounce of research compared to the brains on here - many of which are still holding. One panelist was literally just looking at cash flow for the next few years and said "too small for me" (arrogant pr**k), and the other called himself a guru of mining sector but all he could mention was a mistaken arrow on a graph of a presentation. Where is the content geniouses?

I look forward to referencing those jokers in 1-2 years and having last laugh. Of course they will conveniently forget they ever made those comments by then when the SP has done 5-10x what it is now.

Choose who you listen to wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.